CSR and non-financial performance
Although it has acquired an international dimension, Rubis remains a company on a human scale that through a decentralized organization seeks to encourage the professionalism, experience and autonomy of its employees, who assume all the responsibilities related to their positions, including the management of non-financial risk.
Rubis believes that involving management in CSR issues at all levels of the organization is key to ensuring the sustainability of its activities (section 4.1.1). To better focus its efforts, the Group has carried out risk analysis that identified 13 risks as being the most material in terms of its activities (section 4.1.2).
These risks are grouped into four priority issues that underpin the Group’s CSR approach:
|•||limiting the environmental impact of its activities |
|•||operating in a safe environment |
|•||attracting, developing and retaining talents |
|•||operating responsibly and with integrity |
|RUBIS – 2020 UNIVERSAL REGISTRATION DOCUMENT||74|
- 4.1Non-Financial Information Statement
- 4.2Limiting our environmental impact and operating in a safe environment
- 4.3Attracting, developing and retaining talents
- 4.4Working responsibly and with integrity
- 4.5Methodological note
- 4.6Report of the independent third party on the consolidated Non-Financial Information Statement included in the management report